During previous years, 493,382 Indiana small businesses provided jobs to 1,173,626 employees. Fishers, IN was a bustling suburban area that many entrepreneurs and small companies call home, but these small businesses suffered $5,524,122 in losses that same year. For those Fishers companies without comprehensive commercial insurance, many of those losses had to be covered out of pocket — causing financial damage to the businesses' bottom line.
Our Independent Insurance Agents can help you address your risks head on with the right Fishers business insurance. Our agents know what it's like to own or be part of a small company in the Fishers area and take pride in giving our neighbors great coverage that they can afford. If you are to have only the most basic of coverages, look at your liability options. These insurance products are tailored to your unique business whether related to products, services or general risks.
- General Liability: According to a recent Travelers Business Risk Summary, 60% of small-business owners ranked medical cost inflation as their highest concern. If you're part of the 30% who said they felt the least prepared to handle this issue, team up with an agent to look at your general liability options.
- Product Liability: A national study found that 71% of product liability awards and 53% of medical malpractice awards by the courts amounted to $1 million or more. Having product liability coverage is a small price to pay for the aftermath of a product malfunction that causes harm or injury to one of your customers.
- Professional Liability: If you provide services and give advice to your clients, you should have professional liability coverage. Also known as errors and omissions insurance, this coverage protects you from negligence claims and associated legal costs so your business can stay afloat.
Business Interruption Insurance for Fishers Businesses
- Previous U.S. gross domestic product: 2.2%
- Previous Indiana gross state product: 2.1%
Indiana's economic success is on par with national rates — and small businesses are the lifeblood that help create such profitable margins. But if a natural disaster forces your company to temporarily shut its doors, how would you respond? With business interruption insurance, you can continue to pay the bills and employee salaries so your Fishers business can stay financially stable. Talk to an agent about your options, and let them explain how this coverage can give you an extra layer of protection.
Property Insurance for Businesses in Fishers
- Number of natural disasters in recent years: 119
- Only 61% of losses from natural disasters were covered
- Total uncovered property damage in recent years: $9.7 billion
Located in a landlocked state, Fishers doesn't see nearly as much weather-related damage as other areas of the country. But Indiana business owners should always be aware that tornadoes, strong winds and heavy rains are common Indiana weather hazards. You need to know how your Fishers commercial insurance policy would respond if property damage occurred. Our agents will help you find coverage that responds in a timely manner so you can make repairs quickly and get back up and running.
Save on Business Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Workers' Compensation Coverage for Fishers Business
If an employee is injured while on the job or suffers from an illness related to work, you could be held liable. Legal and medical costs can quickly add up — forcing you to pay out of pocket, thus causing financial harm to your small business. But did you know that the average national cost of workers' compensation per employee is $612, or $1.27 for every $100 in wages? It's an affordable price to pay for an extra layer of protection that can save your bottom line from seeing serious harm.
Employee Coverages for Fishers Businesses
- Total recent spending on premiums in Indiana: $674,206
- 24th highest premium in the U.S.
- Annual cost of health care for small businesses in recent years: $6,379/individual or $17,424/family
Indiana businesses pay average rates when it comes to supplying health and life insurance to their employees. Because your employees work hard for you, you should provide comprehensive coverage for them and their families. But navigating the intricate and confusing health care terrain can be rough. That's why you need an agent on your side to help find the best coverage at an affordable rate.
Cyber Crime Insurance for Fishers Businesses
- 4,498 identity theft complaints in Indiana in recent years
- 33rd highest state for identity theft complaints
Regardless of what kind of or how much personally identifiable information your small business stores, you're at risk for a cyber attack or data breach. It's increasingly important to have cyber crime insurance protection in today's technological world. Only 22% of small businesses have a cyber breach response plan in place — so why not add to the movement and make one yourself? Partner with an agent to get started today.
Find a Great Fishers Commercial Insurance Policy
You've worked hard to build your Fishers company, so let us help you protect it. Our Independent Insurance Agents aren't tied down to one carrier and can get a number of quotes from various insurance carriers to give you plenty of options. We want to find you a Fishers business insurance policy that covers all the bases and gives you peace of mind.