This city is part of the greater Houston Metropolitan Area, and is heavily associated with shipping, manufacturing, and the oil industry. While these industries help the area thrive, they can also impact a resident’s choice of Pasadena, TX life insurance.
Local independent agents in the Trusted Choice® network can help you make good choices for you and your family. These local agents will provide you with free Pasadena life insurance quotes from multiple insurers and professional advice about coverage amounts and policy options. You can find out more about your own unique choices by contacting one of these member agents today.
Sample Costs and Local Facts
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 35 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 50 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $86.98
- Age, general health, travel habits, ZIP code, profession, or hobbies can affect premiums.
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
The estimated price quotes above are not intended to represent an actual rate quote for Pasadena life insurance. Many unique factors are considered before an insurer offers an applicant a price quote. These can include an exact location or a specific job.
For example, consider common local industries. Workers at a nearby oil refinery may have jobs that are considered riskier than average. This could also be true for employees of transportation or shipping companies. If you own a home near a manufacturing site or oil refinery, it could be considered a higher risk location due to the chance of accidents or reduced air quality.
If you want to figure out which insurer will offer the best rates for a person in your situation, you may want to compare multiple rate quotes.
Basic Types of Life Insurance Policies
- Term life insurance: This is the simplest form of coverage, and it is considered temporary. Though contracts may last for decades, they do end at the end of a specified time period (the term). In its most basic form, there is no cash value. Term life insurance is cheaper than whole or universal life insurance.
- Whole life insurance: This is the oldest form of life insurance, and it is intended to be permanent. This means it will stay active as long as it is paid for. Whole life policies may also grow a cash value.
- Universal life insurance: This is the newest form of life coverage, which is also permanent. Universal life insurance coverage is more flexible than whole life because premiums, have cash value growth, and the death benefit can be adjusted within certain limits.
This simply outlines the most common and basic kinds of life policies that you might consider. A local agent may suggest other alternatives, policy options, and variations that could provide a benefit for somebody with your goals, budget, and requirements.
For example, some people purchase a cheaper term policy to cover their immediate needs, but also add a smaller whole life rider (option) to provide lifetime benefits. Your agent should review your current needs and suggest sensible Pasadena life insurance alternatives.
Who Can Buy Pasadena Life Insurance?
- Americans under 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
Some employees have the option to join a group benefits plan at work, and this may be a simple and affordable way to purchase coverage. However, group policies may not be transportable across jobs like individual polices are.
Notice that the general trend suggests people are more likely to purchase a policy when they get older and assume more responsibilities. Of course, rates tend to be cheaper for younger applicants, so some young adults do purchase coverage in order to lock in those cheaper prices.
Compare Pasadena Life Insurance Quotes
Finding the right coverage for you, your family, or even your business can be a very time consuming and complex task. A local independent Trusted Choice agent can simplify this job by providing professional tips and free competitive price quotes to compare. Get in touch with a member agent in town today to learn more about Pasadena life insurance plans.