Washington Independent Agents

Washington Insurance All Your Needs in One Place

Get help from one of our Washington independent agents

They understand your risks and will find you the coverage you need.

Most popular coverages in Washington

Home Insurance

The coverage you need to protect your home and everything in it.

Auto Insurance

The right protection for you, your car and others on the road.

Business Insurance

Broad protection that covers you, your employees, and customers.

Workers' Compensation

Valuable employee coverage for work-related injuries and illnesses.

Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent in Washington?

Homeowners insurance provides a backup plan in case of property loss or damage. Whether it's caused by a fire, high winds, or a burglary, it's covered by a suitable homeowners insurance policy in Washington. The policy will pay for repairs to the home and belongings, someone else's injuries or property damage when it's the policyholder's fault, and temporary living expenses when a home is damaged.

The state of Washington requires all drivers to carry minimum liability limits of $25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $10,000 for property damage. These are only minimum limits. Most drivers will choose to carry much higher limits. In addition to liability coverage, a typical automobile insurance policy will provide the following benefits: uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, medical payments coverage, comprehensive and collision coverage, and optional coverages like towing, roadside assistance, and the cost to rent a vehicle while the policyholder's vehicle is repaired.

Business insurance in Washington will pay for covered claims so a business doesn’t have to. A standard business insurance policy should pay for damage to the building and any business property, damage to someone else's property, someone else's medical bills, accidents involving company-owned vehicles, and medical bills and lost wages for injured employees.

Worker's compensation insurance in Washington covers medical costs for work-related injuries or occupational illnesses. It also covers lost wages.  If an employee’s workplace injury or occupational illness causes death, worker's compensation insurance may pay death benefits to the surviving spouse or dependents. 

Insurance for restaurants in Washington generally includes a number of different coverages. General liability covers against lawsuits related to injury or property damage caused by the business, and it's mandatory. Food poisoning claims would fall under this category. Worker's compensation covers the financial ramifications if employees become ill, get injured or die from a work-related incident. This coverage is mandatory in Washington, as well as in most other states. Property insurance covers any damage to the physical building that houses the restaurant, in case of fire, etc. The type of cooking equipment the establishment uses will contribute to the risk of fire damage, and may influence the cost of the policy. Boiler & machinery, also known as "equipment insurance," covers electric equipment that breaks down. Spoilage takes care of the replacement costs for food that spoils due to power outages.

In Washington, a commercial auto insurance policy will help protect a business owner from some of the most common risks they face. A typical policy may contain these coverages. Commercial auto liability is mandatory, and can cover bodily injury and property damage claims, as well as medical bills and legal fees, in the case of an accident. Collision can cover vehicle repairs from an accident, regardless of fault. Lenders often require this insurance on vehicles before they will offer a loan. Comprehensive  covers non-collision incidents such as wind, rain, or hailstorms. Lenders usually require this insurance as well. Uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance covers repairs to your vehicle if you are in an accident with a driver who is at fault and doesn't have any or enough insurance.

Hotel insurance policies usually offer these types of coverage. General liability is mandatory and protects against lawsuits related to injury or property damage caused by the business. Things like food poisoning claims would also fall under this category. Worker's compensation covers the financial ramifications if employees become ill, get injured, or die from a work-related incident. Property insurance covers any damage to the hotel's physical building and the property inside it. The type of cooking equipment used in the hotel's kitchen will contribute to the risk of fire damage, and may influence the cost of the policy. Coverage limits are typically $250 million per hotel location. Boiler & machinery, also known as "equipment breakdown insurance," covers electric equipment in the building that breaks down.

Umbrella insurance in Washington works to extend and expand the existing liability coverage in homeowners and auto insurance policies to protect insureds, their homes, and their future earnings and assets if someone sues them. This extra insurance raises the coverage limits and covers the types of claims that homeowners liability cannot cover, such as false arrest, certain types of dog bites, libel, and slander.

If a tenant rents a home in Washington, having insurance protection for themselves and their possessions is still important. Similar to home insurance, renters insurance protects them in situations that anyone might face: fire, theft, water damage, and other unforeseen circumstances not covered by the property owner's landlord policy.

Life insurance is an insurance policy that is paid for before the policyholder passes away. There are many different types of life insurance policies available in Washington. Some of the most popular types of life insurance are term life insurance, permanent life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, annuities, and no-exam life insurance.

What Our Customers Are Saying