Boston Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Find the right commercial vehicle insurance policy for you.
Boston has the 6th largest economy in the United States and 12th largest in the entire world. The Greater Boston area includes over 7 million people and there are officially 21 neighborhoods within city limits. Over time, the population of Boston has grown and expanded outwards, creating new business opportunities. Today, that means there are many commercial vehicles traveling throughout the city and surrounding areas. To protect your drivers and business assets, make sure you have Boston, MA commercial vehicle insurance.
It can be hard to find just the right policy for a business. When you work with an independent insurance agent, you’ll get personalized assistance with all your insurance needs. Your independent agent has the ability to compare multiple Boston, MA commercial vehicle insurance quotes from various providers. If you want a business insurance advocate, find an independent agent right in your area.
Commercial Vehicle Sign Regulations
- The business name must be displayed on both sides of the vehicle.
- The business name letter height must be at least 3” tall.
- Full address and phone number must be displayed and at least 2” tall.
- All information must be included on a minimum of 3 lines.
- All letters and numbers must have at least three-eights of an inch stroke width.
Boston is a crowded city and parking is limited. Drivers of large commercial vehicles may find it difficult to navigate, and if parked in the wrong section, could have their vehicles towed. Does your current Boston commercial vehicle policy cover towing in an emergency? An agent will ensure that your company’s insurance policy can meet the needs of your operation and complies with all local laws.
Find Commercial Auto Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Who Needs Boston Commercial Vehicle Insurance?
Owners and employees of some small companies, especially startups, often use a personal vehicle for business purposes. While this may seem like a good way to save money, it could get you into trouble with your auto insurance company. If you get into an accident while running a business errand, your entire claim could be denied, unless you have commercial vehicle coverage. If your vehicle is primarily being used for business purposes, insurance professionals recommend you purchase a Boston commercial vehicle insurance policy. There are many different kinds of companies that need a commercial auto policy.
- Limo services
- Taxi companies
- Bus companies
- Trucking companies
- Any business that delivers or transports items
What Does a Commercial Auto Policy Cover?
If you’re wondering what policies you need to build a comprehensive insurance plan, most commercial options are similar to your personal coverage.
- Bodily injury liability: This will cover any physical injury to a third party after an accident caused by you or your employee. It will is designed to provide coverage for funeral costs and legal fees.
- Property damage liability: If you or an employee causes any property damage during an accident, this part of policy pays for the damage.
- Collision: This portion of your policy will pay for damage to your vehicle from an accident.
- Comprehensive: Sometimes, your vehicle sustains damage from non-collision factors like weather or vandalism. This will also cover your loss in case your commercial truck is stolen.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists: If you or an employee is involved in an accident with another driver who is either uninsured or underinsured, this insurance is designed to cover injury to your driver and damage to your vehicle.
- Medical payments: If you, your employees or other passengers are injured in an accident, this coverage can pay for medical expenses.
Depending on the risks your business faces, you may need even more coverage. An agent can help you pinpoint which policies will provide the most protection. With your member agent at your side, you can compare Boston commercial vehicle insurance quotes to find the most affordable option.
Contact an independent agent to get help with all your commercial insurance needs.