Infiniti is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Nissan. Nissan started selling this brand in 1969 in North America. In 2012, Infiniti moved its corporate headquarters from Japan to Hong Kong.
In 2012, Infiniti sold almost 120,000 vehicles in the U.S. The current Infiniti lineup includes seven models. While enjoying your Infiniti, you also want to be sure you have the proper insurance protection.
If you are considering an Infiniti purchase, you may want to get a tentative Infiniti car insurance quote before making your decision. This may save you time and effort, especially if you are moving up from a less expensive model. You may also try to get financing ahead of time so you know what price range you are comfortable with.
Our independent agent matching tool will find you the best insurance solution in your area. Tell us what you're looking for and we'll recommend the best agents for you. Any information you provide will only be sent to the agent you pick.
A full auto insurance policy will cover the following:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Medical payments
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Physical damage coverage on the vehicle
- Optional coverages such as towing, roadside assistance and emergency rental coverage
Infiniti Insurance Costs and Safety
Insurance costs vary based on a number of variables such as these:
- Your selected liability limits
- The age of your vehicle and its value
- The locale where you live
- Your driving record
- The age of the drivers, especially young drivers
- The number of miles driven each year
- Your previous loss history
- How you use the vehicle
- Any extras you buy like uninsured motorist coverage, towing, roadside assistance and emergency vehicle rental
All Infiniti models rate consistently high in safety. All three models reviewed below have antilock brakes, traction control and stability control. You will get a better insurance rate if your auto has a high safety rating. If you buy one of these vehicles, you will save on your Infiniti car insurance.
Infiniti is a well-established luxury brand. Any of its products should give you many years of quality service. Before driving the auto off the lot, make sure you get the best deal at the right price for your Infiniti car insurance.
Let a Trusted Choice network agent help you evaluate quotes for your Infiniti insurance purchase. Contact an independent agent today.